Photos usually record the best part of our life. Hence they are very valuable assets for us. When you switch from Android to a new iPhone, it is very important to transfer photos from Android to iPhone. Fortunately, there are a couple of free and simple methods available for doing this.
Method 1: Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone via USB Cable
One of the most common ways to transfer photos from Android to iPhone is to use a USB cable. One of the main advantages of using a USB cable to transfer photos is that it is a very fast and efficient way to move files between devices. Additionally, it is a relatively simple process that does not require any special software or apps.
Here are the steps to transfer photos from Android to iPhone via USB:
1. Connect your Android device to your computer using a USB cable.
2. Navigate to the root folder of Android device on your computer.
3. Go to DCIM folder and select the photos and copy them to your computer.
4. Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
5. Go to iPhone’s DCIM folder on your computer and copy-paste Android photos stored on you computer in this folder.
Now, all taken photos on Android will be transferred to iPhone.
-Easy to get started.
-You need to have a USB cable handy in order to transfer photos using this method.
-Hard to find all photos on Android devices.
Method 2: How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone via Move to iOS App
Move to iOS is a free app developed by Apple to help Android users transition to an iPhone more smoothly. This app is able to transfer all kind of personal data from an Android device to an iPhone, including contacts, photos, messages, and more. You can download Move to iOS app for free from Google Play Store and App Store.
Here’s how to use the Move to iOS app to transfer your photos from Android to iPhone:
1. On your Android device, open the Move to iOS app and tap Continue.
2. Agree to the terms and conditions and tap Next.
3. On your Android device, enter the 12-digit code displayed on your iPhone.
4. On your iPhone, tap Allow.
5. Wait for the transfer process to finish.
Once the transfer process is complete, you’ll be able to access your photos and videos on your iPhone.
-Able to transfer contacts, videos, messages as well.
-Take time to set up Move to iOS app on Android.
-Only working when you set up iPhone for the first time.
Method 3: How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone via Google Drive
The main benefit of Google Drive photo sync is that you can sync the photos on multiple device under the same Google account. Once the photos are uploaded to Google Drive, they can be downloaded to another device after login.
Another benefit of using Google Drive for photo sync is that it allows you to keep your photos backed up and safe from loss or damage. If you ever lose your phone or have it stolen, you can rest assured that your photos are safe and sound in the cloud. Additionally, if you accidentally delete a photo, you can
Finally, Google Drive photo sync is a great way to free up space on your device. Since your photos are stored in the cloud, you don’t need to keep them taking up precious storage space on your phone or tablet.
1. First, open the Google Drive app on your Android device and sign in with your Google account.
2. Then, tap the “+” button in the bottom-right corner and select “Upload.”
3. Choose the photos that you want to upload from your Android device and tap “Open.”
4. The selected photos will begin uploading to your Google Drive account.
5. Once the photos have finished uploading, open the Google Drive app on your iPhone and sign in with the same Google account.
6. Tap the “+” button in the bottom-right corner and select “Download.”
7. Choose the photos that you want to download to your iPhone and tap “Download.”
The selected photos will now be downloaded to your iPhone and saved in the Camera Roll.
-Easy to use.
-Can transfer a large number of photos at once.
-Requires a Google account.
-May take a while to upload/download a large number of photos.
Method 4: How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth
Bluetooth file transfer is a method of transferring files between two Bluetooth-enabled devices. This can be done either via a Bluetooth connection or via a Bluetooth-enabled computer. It is a relatively simple process and can be done in a few steps.
1. Make sure that both your Android device and your iPhone are paired with each other via Bluetooth.
2. On your Android device, open the photo that you want to transfer to your iPhone.
3. Tap the Share button, and then select Bluetooth from the list of options.
4. Your iPhone should now receive the photo.
There are a few things to keep in mind when using this method. First, the photo quality may not be as high as if you were to transfer the photo using a different method. Second, this method will only work if both devices are within close range of each other.
-Easy to do.
-Does not require special software or cables.
-Photo quality may be reduced.
-Both devices must be close to each other.
Method 5: Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone via MobileTrans Software
Wondershare MobileTrans is a phone transfer tool that allows you to transfer data between two phones, including contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, and more. It’s a convenient way to move data between two phones, especially if you’re switching from one phone to another.
In addition, MobileTrans also allows you to backup and restore your phone data, which can be useful if you ever need to factory reset your phone or if you want to keep a backup of your data in case something happens to your phone. Overall, Wondershare MobileTrans is a helpful tool that makes it easy to transfer data between two phones.
1. Connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable.
2. Open the MobileTrans tool and select the “Phone to Phone Transfer” option.
3. Select your Android phone as the source device and your iPhone as the destination device.
4. Select the “Photos” option and click “Start Transfer”.
5. Wait for the transfer process to complete.
-Easy to use
-Can transfer a lot of data
-Can be slow
-May not work with all phone models
One of the easiest ways to transfer photos from Android to iPhone is to use a cloud service like Google Photos or Dropbox. With these services, you can upload your photos to the cloud and then access them from your iPhone. This is a great option if you want to keep your photos backed up and accessible from anywhere.
Another option is to use a USB cable to transfer photos from your Android phone to your iPhone. This is a quick and easy way to transfer a small number of photos. However, it can be a bit cumbersome if you have a lot of photos to transfer.
Finally, you can use a third-party app to transfer photos from Android to iPhone. There are a number of different apps available, and they all work slightly differently. But most of them will allow you to transfer photos wirelessly between your two devices.
Which method you use to transfer photos from Android to iPhone is up to you. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages. But whichever method you choose, you’ll be able to easily transfer your photos from one device to the other.